CLOUD MANAGEMENT CONSOLE
Below you will find a detailed manual on the Cloud Management Console, which was developed to simplify the process of managing devices and partners, statistics, billing and services on the server side.
The manual is designed to make your usage of the Cloud Management Console easy and convenient. It consists of three sections: Installation, Login and View. Each section contains general information only. For more information and descriptions, please follow the links provided in each section.
The Cloud Management Console is easy to install.
In order to install the Cloud Management Console, please follow the installation link.
After the installation, you need to log into the Cloud Management Console.link
The Cloud Management Console consists of several panels:
THE MAIN PANEL
The part of the Cloud Management Console window, which contains the list of devices and their settings
THE PARTNER’s PANEL
The part of the Cloud Management Console window, which illustrates the tree hierarchy with names of partners
The part of the Cloud Management Console window, which contains total statistical information about the server for a chosen partner
The region of the Cloud Management Console window which provides quick access to the main functionality management
The Main Menu
The region of the Cloud Management Console window, which provides access to functions on management in accordance to devices and partners.
The Main Menu includes the following options with a number of functions:
- Connect — allows you to switch over to different Partners in order to manage them (for more information, please follow the link);
- Export — allows you to create a report on statistics in accordance to partners
- Preferences — allows you to access to the Cloud Management Console through a proxy server, to select columns to be displayed on the main panel and to change the style (for more information
- Exit — allows you to exit the Cloud Management Console.
This feature allows managing panels displayed on the main screen:
- Toolbar — allows you to switch the toolbar panel on/off
- Partners — allows you to display the partners panel
- Totals — allows you to display the totals panel
- Show Pie Charts — allows you to display the pie charts panel
- Load View — allows you to choose another view to display the Cloud Management Console:
- Save View — allows you to save changes of the Cloud Management Console view;
- Save View As — allows you to save a newly created view of the Cloud Management Console.
This feature allows managing products:
- Manage products — allows you to update the product for the current user
- Manage Notification Templates – allows delivering an informative message to a client.
- Manage Notification Rules – allows specifing or changing the settings of notifications and their delivery (for example, a notification template, the list of recipients, the check time and rules).
- View Storage Statistics – provides information about storage nodes
This feature allows you to register as a partner, add sub-partners to the partners hierarchy, modify partners’ features and manage their functioning.
- Manage partners — allows you to change features of registered partners
- Users — allows you to add new users and manage access of existing users to certain functions
- Custom Columns — allows you to create additional columns in the Main Panel incase the existing columns lack the information you need
- Add Partner — allows you to add one or more partner(s) to the server
- Modify Partner — allows changing features of a selected partner via the Partners dialog window
This feature allows you to manage server devices
- Statistics — provides statistical information about devices;
- Show Sessions — allows you to look through all sessions of a selected device;
- Show Audit — provides statistical information about the operations of a device;
- Send Remote Command… — allows you to operate commands remotely link
- Send Remote Command ‘Update’ — updates the Backup Manager to the latest version;
- Launch Backup Manager — allows you to launch Backup Manager remotely via the Cloud Management Console;
- Add Device— allows you to add one or more device(s) to the server;
- Modify Device — allows you to modify a device;
- Delete Device — allows you to delete selected device(s) from the server.
- Online Help — if you have any problems or technical questions, you can go directly from the Cloud Management Console to our wiki page by clicking “Online help”.
- About — allows you to see information about the Cloud Management Console. Here version is the version of the GUI of the Cloud Management Console and server version is the version of the services of the Cloud Management Console.