How to log in to the Cloud Management Console
When you start the Cloud Management Console for the first time, you are asked to log in to your account.
Click New login and enter your access details:
- Partner – the name of the company you are trying to log in under.
- Login or email – your login name or the email address your user account is registered on.
- Password – the password that was created for you by your system administrator or service provider.
Click Save and Connect.
The Cloud Management Console will verify your account details and log you in to your account.
Managing existing connections
To manage existing connections, choose Actions > Connect from the menu bar at the top.
- To connect as another user, click New login.
- To update your account credentials or to remove a connection from the list, click on its name and choose an apppriate option.
If you remove a connection, you’ll need to re-enter your account details in order to be able to use it again.
To change your login name, email address or password, select your company on the Partners panel and then go to Partners > Users. If the option is unavailable, please contact your system administrator or service provider (the SuperUser or Administrator user account is required).