BluPointe’s Cloud Infrastructure
Not all clouds are created equal. We’re committed to providing cloud services that are secure, scalable, and highly reliable. Over the years we have created a unique blend of off-the-shelf and proprietary technologies that allow us to provide unsurpassed reliability and performance at competitive prices.
We back all of our cloud services with an industry leading 99.99% uptime SLA.
Learn more about our cloud architecture and decide for yourself if you will entrust your clients’ data to us:
- Data Centers: We’ve selected the best data center co-location partners to leverage their economies of scale without compromising on quality.
- Data Integrity and Security: Silent data corruption is a serious problem for any petabyte-scale cloud. Learn how we tackle this head on. [quick look]
- Secure, Always-on Network: A cloud does you no good if you can’t connect to it, all the time. Our network is designed both for high performance and high reliability. [quick look]
- Monitoring and Management: The effectiveness of redundant systems is compromised if you don’t replace failed components in a timely fashion. Mean time to repair (MTTR) is the key metric that matters. Our internal and external monitoring systems allow us to respond immediately, or even proactively identify components that are likely to fail soon. [quick look]
- Safe and Secure Locations: Our sites are geographically distributed and located within areas of low risk of disasters. Extensive, multi-layer physical security measures further enhance security. [quick look]